Terms of Service
Terms of Service
In these terms and conditions, “company” “we” “us” and “our” refers to Zeus Websites – a division of Solution Resolution Group Pty Ltd. Your access to and use of all information on this website including purchase of our service/s is provided subject to the following terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to amend this notice at any time and your use of the website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended. We therefore recommend that each time you access our website you read these terms and conditions, and review amendments as notified.
Our Website Services
1. Our services are provided to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By proceeding to purchase through our website, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age.
2. All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are inclusive of GST. We endeavour to ensure that our price list is current. Our price list can be accessed from our home page and we reserve the right to amend our prices at any time. If you have placed an order, we undertake to fulfil your order at the price listed at the time you ordered.
3. When you visit our website, we give you a limited licence to access and use our information for personal and professional use.
4. You are permitted to download a copy of the information on this website to your computer for your personal use only provided that you do not delete or change any copyright symbol, trade mark or other proprietary notice. Your use of our content in any other way infringes our intellectual property rights.
5. Except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or display any of the information on this website without our prior written permission from us.
6. The licence to access and use the information on our website does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. The licence also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our website without our prior written permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your metatag or mirroring of our website.
7. This website may from time to time contain hyperlinks to other websites. Such links are provided for convenience only and we take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance by any linked website. Any hyperlink on our website to another website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website nor of the information and/or products which they provide.
8. You may link to our website. Any such linking will be entirely your responsibility and at your expense. By linking, you must not alter any of our website’s contents including any intellectual property notices and you must not frame or reformat any of our pages, files, images, text or other materials.
Intellectual Property Rights
9. The copyright to all content on this website including applets, graphics, images, layouts and text belongs to the company or we have a licence to use those materials.
10. All trade marks, brands and logos generally identified either with the symbols TM or ® which are used on this website are either owned by us or we have a licence to use them. Your access to our website does not license you to use those marks in any commercial way without our prior written permission.
11. You as the Client retain IP of your own site.
12. The Zeus Websites system is set up to allow you to create and edit your own site pages. It is developed to be easy to use for any person with basic computer skills. We provide all general support via the support forum, so everyone can benefit from our help and the information provided. For a low monthly fee, there is also premium support available for certain packages. The creation of pages, entering of content, insertion of images is all quite simple, however, if your computer skill level prohibits you from being capable of this, then Zeus Websites is not for you.
13. We do not charge you separately for plugins, tools and or themes used in and on the Zeus Websites infrastructure. We charge you to access a preconfigured environment to produce your website without the need to learn specific technical knowledge. This environment includes your server hosting in the package. Additionally, the package charge includes access to our instructional videos and support.
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
14. The website and use of the Services may be used for lawful purposes only and the customer may not submit, publish or display any content that breaches any law, statute or regulation. In particular the Customer agrees not to:
a. Use the Services or the website in any way to send unsolicited commercial email or “spam”, or any similar abuse of the Services;
b. Send email or any type of electronic message with the intention or result of affecting the performance of any computer facilities;
c. Publish, post, distribute or disseminate defamatory, obscene, indecent or other unlawful material or information, or any material or information which infringes any intellectual property rights (for the avoidance of doubt this includes licensed software distributed as Warez), via the Services or on the Website;
d. Threaten, abuse, disrupt or otherwise violate the rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
e. Engage in illegal or unlawful activities through the Services or via the Website;
f. Make available or upload files to the website or to the Services that the customer knows contain a virus, worm, trojan or corrupt data; or
g. Operate or attempt to operate IRC bots or other permanent server processes.
15. The Client agrees to indemnify Zeus Websites from any and all claims resulting from the Client’s use of Zeus Websites services which cause damage to the Client or a third party, including any direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data resulting from delays, non-delivery or interruption in service or for actions resulting from unauthorised hacking into any Website or online database created by us, or from the misuse of any content management system provided by us. The Client acknowledges and agrees that Zeus Websites cannot guarantee the absence of service interruptions caused by Acts of God or other circumstances beyond the control of Zeus Websites.
16. The Customer agrees to indemnify and hold Zeus Websites and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against Zeus Websites arising out of any breach by the Customer of the terms of this Agreement or other liabilities arising out of or relating to the Website.
17. In no event shall Zeus Websites be liable to the Customer for any loss of business, loss of opportunity or loss of profits or for any other indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever. This shall apply even where such a loss was reasonably foreseeable or Zeus Websites had been made aware of the possibility of the Customer incurring such a loss, or any loss resulting from human error.
18. Zeus Websites shall use its reasonable endeavours to make the server and the Services available to the Customer 100% of the time but because the Services are provided by means of computer and telecommunications systems, Zeus Websites makes no warranties or representations that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free and Zeus Websites shall not, in any event, be liable for interruptions of Service or downtime of the server, deleted or corrupted files or lack of services due to human error.
19. Zeus Websites carries out data backups for use by Zeus Websites in the event of systems failure. Zeus Websites do not provide data restoration facilities for individual customers. Even though every effort is made to ensure data is backed up correctly Zeus Websites accepts no responsibility for data loss or corruption.
TERM AND TERMINATION
20. This Agreement will become effective on the date the service is ordered and shall continue until terminated by either party in writing of its intention to terminate the Agreement.
21. Zeus Websites shall have the right to terminate this Agreement with immediate effect by notice in writing to the Customer if the Customer fails to make any payment when it becomes due.
22. Either party may terminate this Agreement forthwith by notice in writing to the other if:
a. The other party commits a material breach of this Agreement and, in the case of a breach capable of being remedied, fails to remedy it within a reasonable time of being given written notice from the other party to do so; or
b. The other party commits a material breach of this Agreement which cannot be remedied under any circumstances; or
c. The other party passes a resolution for winding up (other than for the purpose of solvent amalgamation or reconstruction), or a court of competent jurisdiction makes an order to that effect; or
d. The other party ceases to carry on its business or substantially the whole of its business; or
e. The other party is declared insolvent, or convenes a meeting of or makes or proposes to make any arrangement or composition with its creditors; or a liquidator, receiver, administrative receiver, manager, trustee or similar officer is appointed over any of its assets.
23. Any rights to terminate this Agreement shall be without prejudice to any other accrued rights and liabilities of the parties arising in any way out of this Agreement as at the date of termination.
24. On termination all data held in the customers account will be deleted.
25. To protect your privacy we will not distribute your details to third parties, unless required to do so by law.
26. We undertake to take all due care with any information which you may provide to us when accessing our website. However we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you may provide to us. Information you transmit to us is entirely at your own risk although we undertake to take reasonable steps to preserve such information in a secure manner.
28. Web hosting accounts are prohibited from hosting file distribution websites (including but not limited to music, video and software), hosting banners, graphics or cgi scripts for other websites, storing pages, files or data as a repository for other websites or personal computers, giving away web space under a domain, sub domain or directory.
29. Should your account use more than 5% of the servers processing power and as a result have a detrimental effect on other customers we will discuss with you alternative solutions for your hosting requirements.
30. Server space is available for genuine Website content, content must be linked into web pages. Customers are prohibited from using the server as a file/backup repository. Customers are expected to employ good house keeping when maintaining their account.
31. These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Queensland, Australia and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in Queensland, Australia and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts.
32. If any provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.